5 Most Romantic Date Destinations In India
Everyone wants to do something endearing to make their partner feel treasured. Flowers and dinner date have been a way of expressing love and affection to our partner. We always try to do different things please our partners. This time step up your date move and do something so quixotic that this date night becomes the best day of their life. Here are 5 most romantic date night ideas to make your partner go gaga about their date.
- Hot air balloon date – Hot air balloon proposal has been all time favorite romantic gesture but as I said this year it’s all about stepping up your move so why not to take your partner on a Hot Air Balloon date? Only two of you far away from ground and closure to sky, a place so celestial that all your worries of the world will fade away under the bright light of shining stars. Spend a date full of never-ending reminiscences and love somewhere in between two spheres. This romantic date is no longer a dream for people living in Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Delhi NCR and Uttar Pradesh as these states can offer a romantic date night to make your love life a living dream.
- Shikhara Rides in Dal Lake Srinagar- Kashmir is a heaven on earth, a place so beautiful and irresistible that all you could think of is its beauty. Shikhara boat rides have been the center of attraction in Kashmir, the beautiful dal lake is embraced by beautiful mountains roofed with snow. This ride becomes even more beautiful when the spellbinding moon reflects on the surface of beautiful Dal lake that even the heaven feels jealous. This year surprise them on a trip to Kashmir by taking them on an indelible dinner date laced with the nonparallel beauty of nature. No dinner date can be as impeccable as this one. If you are lucky enough then you might also enjoy your shikhara ride with snowfall and nothing would feel more divine than that.
- Royalty of Rajasthan- There are many restaurants that will give you a royal feel but why waste money on fake feel when you can feel the royalty of Rajasthan. There are many resorts and hotels in places like Jodhpur and Udaipur which are a real palace and show the true royal heritage of Rajasthan. These Hotels are places which are now transformed in to hotels to give a taste of royal lifestyle to common people. Take your partner on a dinner date to one of these royalties of Rajasthan and let them go royal with the royalty. These hotels are beautifully decorated with the royal vintage center pieces and furniture, every sole product will hold a history related to that. So, let your partner feel like a King/queen of your heart.
- Boathouse ride in Kerala- Kerala is known for its unparalleled beauty blessed with nature. Imagine an overnight date with your partner in a boathouse, a house laced with all the facilities of a house. This sounds like a dream come true, well yes Kerala is known for its boathouses. These boathouses are like floating houses. These houses offer a magnetic view of nature, the night and the sunrise of these boathouses are so magnificent and soothing. You will get the whole boathouse all to yourself and no other place will appear as intimate as a boathouse. The beauty of boat houses can thoroughly be enjoyed on Alappuzha beach. The boathouses will give you overnight stay of Arabian sea. Somewhere in between the sea, these boathouses give a blissful experience and your partner can never be happier in any other place than a boathouse. Boathouses offer full privacy and peace whereas the cruises are not on only expensive but also cost a fortune.
- Lakeside dinner in Udaipur- Udaipur is a city of lakes and no other place would look more divine than a place where the desert meets water. No other place feels as deific as having a candlelight dinner under the moon light. This dinner date is not only economical but is also best suited for those couples who like to keep things light and erudite. Udaipur has many place lakeside dinner places starting from an economical budget dinner to a luxury dinner outing. These lakeside restaurants are very darkly lighted giving a sense of peace and isolation to visitors. These lakeside dinners are the best place to feel isolated even in a crowded room.
Celebrating your love needs no boundaries and just with that explore the eternal beauty of love on various Indian locations. Make memoirs all over the country and mark the map with beautiful memories of your endless love.
One comment on “5 Most Romantic Date Destinations In India”
It’s nice to read such a beautiful blog about Beautiful Indian Destination.
I have visited Rajasthan, Which is incredible and rich in culture. I want to add another destination in my comment which is the Taj Mahal of Aagra’s. But the above-mentioned places have their own beauty. Thanks