Make your Travel Easier With These Apps.
Travel apps can be your best friend and guide when you are in a new city. Read on to know about some of the best travel apps.
Whether you’re planning to embark on your first trip or you are a frequent flyer, travel apps can make your life a lot easier. Here are some of the best travel apps to help the digital-savvy traveler.
1. Rebtel: For free international calls – While Skype and Whatsapp are always the most preferred mediums for international calling, a Wi-Fi connection is required to use them. If you are looking to make cheap calls around the world without taking recourse to the internet, Rebtel is the best app. Launched recently, it is offering a great “Rebtel Calling” deal, which means that you can call your near and dear ones for free if they are also using the app.
2. Waze: For traffic updates – It is a GPS navigation app that has an active drivers’ community to provide accurate road data. It works the same way as Google Maps; here users can share information about traffic, accidents or hazards. If you are in an unfamiliar city and want to stay on the top of traffic updates, this is one of the best travel apps to make your travel simple.
3. Google Trips: For preparing your itinerary – The app helps map out your itineraries with suggestions of things to do and see. The best part about it is that it works entirely offline, so you don’t have to worry about finding a Wi-Fi spot after arriving at a new place to use it. If you want to make your travel simple, this is one great app.
4. Hopper: For flight bookings – What makes the app different from other well-known flight-booking apps such as Cheapflights and Skyscanner is that it not only enables you to make a booking on your phone, but also informs you about the right time to do it so that you get the best flight prices. Once you have searched your flights, the app will let you know if you should wait or buy your tickets right away. If it asks you to wait, it will notify you the moment there is a drop in the flight prices.
5. Packpoint: For efficient packing – The app generates a packing list for your trip. All you have to do is enter the date of travel, the duration of your stay, the things you plan to do and your destination.
6. Circa: For tracking time zones – When you have traveled a lot and have completely lost track of time, the app helps you keep track of the time across varied locations, making it easier to connect to your loved ones across the world.
If you are looking for some travel inspiration and planning, these best travel apps can be a great help. Install them today and make your travel simple and hassle-free.
Time for some more tricks: Save on flights